Engel

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

di immortales virtutem approbare, non adhibere debent

"Uh, actually...I was a heretic before it was 'cool'" -Hipgnostic

The Adventures of Hai-Shulud: Episode 4

Hai-Shulud
    Hai-Shulud

The Adventures of Hai-Shulud: Episode 4 Empty The Adventures of Hai-Shulud: Episode 4

Post  Hai-Shulud Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:08 pm

The scene is set near a mountain range, some distance away from Ramstein. Tamar ventures, alone, into a cave with a very luminescent light source. Hai-Shulud remains outside doing Holy Beast things.

Imagine, if you will, Hai-Shulud stomping around when he's talking.

Tamar stumbles over a hastily made barricade as she shields her eyes. The light makes it too bright to view her surroundings, let alone the source.

"Hello? Is anyone there?"

The knife at her throat pains her at first, but the cold steel quickly soothes the tiny cut. A deep voices bellows from the light source,"What business have you this far from your home, Heretic?"

"I-I meant no intrusion, sirs. I only was seeking shelter from the rain."

"You'll find no shelter here, woman... But perhaps you may warm our beds for the night." The man laughs, followed shortly thereafter by the man holding her and one to her right. She is outnumbered, and can only pray for deliverance.

"HEY MAN, THAT'S NOT COOL. YOU GOTTA TREAT A LADY RIGHT!" The cave reverberates with the booming voice of Hai-Shulud.

"What in God's name is that chittering sound!?" The light suddenly dims, and Tamar can finally focus on her would-be captors. A trio of ruffians- no! Deserters. Templar deserters from Freiburg, it appeared.

"The Holy Beast protects me, and I shall not suffer at the hands of Godless men." Tamar stood vigilant above the men, now crawling on their hands and knees. They appear unable to stand upright while Hai-Shulud's words resound throughout the cavern.

The supposed leader regains his footing and flourishes his spear, ready to thrust at Tamar. "Godless men? Says the woman tailed by a fiend made by the Lord of the-"

"C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER LOL." Hai-Shulud's prayer strips wrap around the three men inside the cave and pull them out with such force, they are bludgeoned on the rock. "OH MAN. THAT WAS FAST. NOW I JUST FEEL BAD CAUSE I KINDA WANTED THEM TO HEAR ME OUT. THAT'S OKAY, I'LL JUST MAKE MARIONETTES. MAN-RIONETTES, LOL. YOU OKAY, TAMAR?"

Tamar smiles, and settles into one of the cots near the light source. "I am now, Hai-Shulud. Thank you."

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:06 am