Engel

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

di immortales virtutem approbare, non adhibere debent

"Uh, actually...I was a heretic before it was 'cool'" -Hipgnostic

The Adventures of Hai-Shulud: Episode 5

Hai-Shulud
    Hai-Shulud

The Adventures of Hai-Shulud: Episode 5 Empty The Adventures of Hai-Shulud: Episode 5

Post  Hai-Shulud Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:22 pm

The scene is set near a mountain range, some distance away from Ramstein. Imagine, if you will, Hai-Shulud stomping around when he's talking.

Tamar startles awake to the sound of Hai-Shulud's booming voice.

"BASICALLY WE'RE TAKING THIS BREAD BACK TO MY BEST FRIEND. WELL, I DON'T KNOW HIS NAME AND HE PROBABLY DOESN'T KNOW MINE, BUT I'M PRETTY SURE WE'LL BE BEST FRIENDS WHEN WE MEET. HE'S A BIRD LOL."

Tamar slowly moves towards the entrance of the cave to see who Hai-Shulud is speaking with. A brief flutter of wings is seen, but the being vanishes from sight.

"Holy Beast, who was that?" Tamar is suddenly very uneasy about her predicament.

"THAT WAS MY NEW FRIEND, YOU SHOULD MEET HIM BUT HE HAD TO GO. I DIDN'T GET HIS NAME BUT I'M JUST GONNA NAME HIM CHUCK. CHUCK WANTED TO KNOW WHAT WE'RE DOING SO I TOLD HIM EVERYTHING. MAN, I HOPE CHUCK SURPRISES US WITH A PRESENT. LAST TIME SOMEONE ASKED ME WHAT I WAS DOING THEY BROUGHT ME A WHOLE BUNCH OF PRESENTS."

Tamar slowly approaches Hai-Shulud and whispers to him,"Was that...an Engel?"

"LOL NO. MORE LIKE A FUN-GEL. DON'T WORRY TAMAR, YOU'LL MEET CHUCK. HE SURE WAS A NICE GUY. OH WOW, WHAT IF HE'S FRIENDS WITH FOCACCIA? THAT WOULD BE AWESOME."

"Holy Beast, who is this...Focaccia you now speak of?"

"OH, I NAMED THE BIRD TOO. IT'S PROBABLY NOT HIS NAME, BUT I THINK HE'LL LIKE IT. I DIDN'T SEE ANY NESTS ON THIS MOUNTAIN, BUT THERE'S A VALLEY WITH TOOOOOONS OF BIRDS JUST ON THE OTHER SIDE. HOP ON, TAMAR. ONCE WE BRING THIS BREAD BACK TO FOCACCIA, WE CAN TRAVEL THE WORLD AND FIND OUT EVERYONE'S NAME."

Tamar climbs onto Hai-Shulud once again, and they continue over the mountain.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:23 pm