Engel

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

di immortales virtutem approbare, non adhibere debent

"Uh, actually...I was a heretic before it was 'cool'" -Hipgnostic

The Adventures of Hai-Shulud: Episode 6

Iridiel
    Iridiel
    Admin

The Adventures of Hai-Shulud: Episode 6 Empty The Adventures of Hai-Shulud: Episode 6

Post  Iridiel Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:03 pm

The scene is set near a mountain range, some distance away from Ramstein. Hai-Shulud descends from the mountain into a lush valley filled with a strange assortment of trees. Redwoods are visible alongside tropical trees as well as pines.

Imagine, if you will, Hai-Shulud stomping around when he's talking.

"COOL TREES. COOL BREEZE. LOVE IT."

"Isn't it strange that these would all grow here? Where did they come from?"The strange scene is unsettling to Tamar.

"I DUNNO BUT WAS I RIGHT OR WAS I RIGHT ABOUT ALL OF THESE BIRDS?!? IT'S LIKE A BIRDTOPIA DOWN HERE, A BEACON OF AVIAN DELIGHT. LOL BEAK-ON."

As Hai-Shulud approaches, a large group of birds take flight. The birds at first seem flustered by the stomping of the Holy Beast, but they start flying in a cylindrical fashion around the beetle. The audible squawking is cacophonous.

Tamar is visually terrified."Hai-Shulud, what are they doing? Please, stop moving, I think you're scaring them...A-and they're scaring me!"

"DON'T WORRY TAMAR, YOU'RE IN MY PROTECTION. THEY PROBABLY JUST WANNA TELL US WHERE FOCACCIA IS. HEY! HEY GUYS, DO YOU KNOW FOCACCIA? WELL, HIS NAME MAY NOT BE FOCACCIA, BUT I'M LOOKING FOR A BIRD THAT DROPPED SOME BREAD. HE WAS WHITE AND FLYING, RING ANY BELLS?"

A voice echoes from deep within the mottled forest, and the birds are immediately silent. Hai-Shulud and Tamar stare towards the source and can do nothing but wait as heavy footsteps and the parting of trees slowly moves towards them.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:05 am