Engel

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

di immortales virtutem approbare, non adhibere debent

"Uh, actually...I was a heretic before it was 'cool'" -Hipgnostic

The Adventures of Hai-Shulud: Episode 3

Hai-Shulud
    Hai-Shulud

The Adventures of Hai-Shulud: Episode 3 Empty The Adventures of Hai-Shulud: Episode 3

Post  Hai-Shulud Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:36 pm

The scene is set near a mountain range, some distance away from Ramstein.

Imagine, if you will, Hai-Shulud stomping around while he's talking. Tamar is sitting on his head, covering herself in some furs. As he approaches the mountains, a bright light is seen near its peak.

"Holy Beast, do you see that light ahead? Perhaps there's a settlement. We should rest there, I may be in need of shelter come nightfall." Tamar shivers briefly; the journey appears to have taken its toll on her.

"NO PROBLEM LADY. I DON'T THINK I CAN FIT IN THERE LOL BUT I'LL TAKE YOU UP SO YOU CAN BE SAFE. I'M GONNA GO FAST CAUSE THIS SLOPE IS LIKE PERFECT FOR ME. OH SWEET, I MIGHT BE ABLE TO DO TRICKS WHILE YOU'RE RESTING. EXTREMESEED!"

Hai-Shulud, the mighty beetle, starts climbing the mountain. While his speed is constant, one can see the cautious steps he takes so as not to discomfort the Gnostic on his back. Every step is well-"NOW I'M GONNA GO SIDEWAYS BUT AT THE SAME SPEED. ISN'T THIS GREAT?" -placed and firm. The peak comes fast at Tamar, and she can only stare-"NOW BACKWARDS. WOOO! WHOA GOT DIZZY THERE LOL. OK ENOUGH MESSING AROUND, I'M JUST SHOWING OFF."-in awe at the strength of the Holy Beast.

"Thank you, Hai-Shulud. You truly are a blessing upon us all. I will go inside to see if they have a warm fire so that I may regain my strength." Tamar kisses Hai-Shulud on his broad forehead, and tucks the bread within her vestments. She slowly enters the cave.

"SLEEP WELL TAMAR. CALL ME IF YOU NEED ANYTHING, OR JUST BUZZ ME. LOL. I THINK I'M GONNA TRY TO SLIDE DOWN ON MY BACK. I HAVEN'T DONE THAT SINCE MOUNT ZION. GOD I LOVE BEING A BEETLE."

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:08 am