Engel

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

di immortales virtutem approbare, non adhibere debent

"Uh, actually...I was a heretic before it was 'cool'" -Hipgnostic

2 posters

The Adventures of Hai-Shulud: Episode 2

Hai-Shulud
    Hai-Shulud

The Adventures of Hai-Shulud: Episode 2 Empty The Adventures of Hai-Shulud: Episode 2

Post  Hai-Shulud Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:07 pm

The scene is set in and around Ramstein, particularly in the body of water surrounding it.

Imagine, if you will, Hai-Shulud stomping around while he's talking.

"OKAY, SO HERE'S THE DEAL GUYZ. THIS NICE BIRD WAS LIKE, FLYING OVER ME RIGHT? LOL. HE DROPPED THIS PIECE OF BREAD AND I THINK HE MIGHT NEED IT. ITS FOOD AND STUFF SO IT MIGHT BE FOR HIS FAMILY. CAN YOU GUYS BRING IT TO HIM?"

Tamar, one of the washerwomen down by the shore, approaches Hai-Shulud. She seems to be the only one to understand him

"Great Holy Beast, I can understand your request, but know not the purpose. Is this some sort of test of faith?" Tamar struggles to keep her footing while Hai-Shulud turns toward her in two thunderous stomps.

"TEST? LOL NO. I'M JUST TRYING TO RETURN THE BREAD BECAUSE THAT BIRD GUY WAS AWESOME, JUST LIKE FLYING AROUND AND STUFF. WOW I JUST FOUND A WARM SPOT IN THE WATER. YOU GUYS SHOULD CHECK THIS OUT, IT'S AMAZING. HERE, GET ON MY BACK!"

Tamar hesitates, but ultimately starts moving towards Hai-Shulud.

"HEY I DON'T WANT YOU TO STRUGGLE OR HURT YOURSELF GETTING UP HERE, SO CHECK THIS OUT." Prayer strips cascade down from Hai-Shulud's back, allowing Tamar to climb up to his head.

"You wish me to...hold this piece of bread, correct?" Tamar cradles the bread in her hand delicately. It appears to have sopped up some of the rain already, so she wraps it quickly in a small towel that had been over her shoulder.

"YEAH TOTALLY!" Hai-Shulud begins moving east immediately.
    "OKAY, HE WENT THIS WAY. I HOPE HE HAS A BIG NEST IN THE MOUNTAINS. I LOOOOOOOOOOVE MOUNTAINS. THIS IS GONNA BE GREAT."
    Phill
    Phill

The Adventures of Hai-Shulud: Episode 2 Empty Re: The Adventures of Hai-Shulud: Episode 2

Post  Phill Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:39 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

BANNED

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:40 pm