Engel

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

di immortales virtutem approbare, non adhibere debent

"Uh, actually...I was a heretic before it was 'cool'" -Hipgnostic

4 posters

The Adventures of Hai-Shulud: Episode 1

Iridiel
    Iridiel
    Admin

The Adventures of Hai-Shulud: Episode 1 Empty The Adventures of Hai-Shulud: Episode 1

Post  Iridiel Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:54 pm

The scene is set in and around Ramstein, particularly in the body of water surrounding it.

Imagine, if you will, Hai-Shulud stomping around while he's talking.

"THIS IS SO COOL. I'M LIKE A BOAT. HEY! HEY GUYS OVER THERE. LOOK. LOOK. ISN'T THIS CRAZY? I'M LIKE A BEETLE BOAT. I'M A BOATLE. LOL"

"CAN THEY NOT HEAR ME? GUYS. GUYS!"

A gnostic tribeman is seen fishing with his son near the shore.

"Father, why is the Holy Beast making so much noise?"
    "Don't mind him son, he just appears to be very talkative today. That chittering will stop in due time, just be grateful that Vox has blessed us with its presence."

"MAYBE THEY CAN'T UNDERSTAND ME. THAT'S COOL LOL. THIS WATER FEELS SOOOO GOOD. OH HEY THERE ARE BIRDS UP THERE. HEY BIRDS, I HAVE WINGS TOO BUT I CAN'T FLY. HEY. HEY BIRDS."

One of the birds is intimidated by Hai'Shulud's presence, and manages to drop a piece of bread taken from one of the townspeople. The bread lands squarely on the giant beetle's forehead.

"HEY BUDDY, I THINK YOU MAY HAVE DROPPED SOMETHING. WAIT COME BACK, IT'S STILL THERE. MAN I WISH I COULD FLY TO BRING THIS BACK TO HIM. HE SEEMED NICE. MAYBE I CAN HAVE ONE OF THE HUMANS BRING IT TO HIM. OH WOW, THEY CAUGHT A FISH. THAT'S SO AWESOME."

to be continuned...
    Cathetel
    Cathetel

The Adventures of Hai-Shulud: Episode 1 Empty Re: The Adventures of Hai-Shulud: Episode 1

Post  Cathetel Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:26 pm

I...I know it's blasphemy. I know it is. But I can't help just adoring Hai-Shulud.

God help me, he's just so dang nice.
    Iridiel
    Iridiel
    Admin

The Adventures of Hai-Shulud: Episode 1 Empty Re: The Adventures of Hai-Shulud: Episode 1

Post  Iridiel Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:23 am

He really grows on you over time.
    Cathetel
    Cathetel

Post  Cathetel Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:32 pm

Waaaaaaah! I drawed a picture of him but it won't let me post it! Crippling sadness... Sad
    Iridiel
    Iridiel
    Admin

Post  Iridiel Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:14 pm

What's it saying? Is it giving you an error or something?
    Cathetel
    Cathetel

Post  Cathetel Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:36 pm

It worked!!! YAAAY! bounce

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
    Iridiel
    Iridiel
    Admin

Post  Iridiel Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:07 pm

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    Phill
    Phill

Post  Phill Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:30 pm

I...

I don't even... know what

YEEESSSSSSS
    Schaliel
    Schaliel

Post  Schaliel Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:55 am

HE'S SO ADORABLE!!! I think Hai'Shulud is my favorite character. XD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:49 pm