Engel

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

di immortales virtutem approbare, non adhibere debent

"Uh, actually...I was a heretic before it was 'cool'" -Hipgnostic

NPC Files - Fioleaus Aventine

Phill
    Phill

NPC Files - Fioleaus Aventine Empty NPC Files - Fioleaus Aventine

Post  Phill Mon May 07, 2012 9:49 pm

This one fills in a lot of missing characterization. Might be important with the upcoming Schism.

FIOLEAUS , Church Spy, Noble of Roma Aeturna

Physical Description
    Sex: Male
    Size: Slim and well muscled
    Clothes: Slick modern Renaissance – Gucci + Dueling
    Skin: Swarthy Italian
    Hair, etc: Black, slick, receding
    Bearing: Accommodating and gracious, deadly
    Actor: The Merovingian (Matrix)
    Physical Aspect: Poison Drinker

Mental Description
    Loves: Seeing amoral hypocrites brought down by scandal; holier-than-thou people being proved unholy.
    Hates: Blind faith in a person, hope without evidence.
    Fears: The current supernatural BS going on in Roma.
    Tolerates: [Is totally fine with] People believing in the Faith and doing normal Church stuff.
    Amused by: Political holymen – they’re his favorite target.
    Prejudice: The Templar. They’re blindly faithful, actually righteous, and extremely powerful.
    Politics: Wants the Church to switch from Holy Person rule (the Abs) to ‘secular’ Person rule (like Janns-types). Feels the Holy system is non-merit based, while secular is. Is actually faithful to the religion himself, this is just a pragmatic position.
    Level of Secret Knowledge: Supernatural – None. Church Spygames – Medium High.
    Mental Aspect: Nobility Conncetions

Opinions on the PCs
    Baal: Certainly past the point of Purification. I hope he’ll avoid his holy duty to return – maybe Engel can be taught to act like men.
    Beoloth: He follows his gut, obviously. That’s why he resurrected my man Krios. As a Raphaelite he should be used to making hard calls, though. He can be manipulated.
    Cathetel: If these reports from Byzantium are accurate, she’s more skilled than anyone has imagined! I must speak with her.
    Iridiel: The typical Engel-patsy. Ignorable and inconsequential.
    Layliel: She has been taught by Gildas. I trust her instinct and I think we might be able to work together without deception.
    Maroth: This is the Engel who declared the Fellowship of Adam? God is with me in my dream, then. I must speak to her.
    Schaliel: A very holy and powerful Engel, from what I’ve read. I need more time to see where he leans.
    Zabbaiel: Her politics are unpredictable. I’m not sure she’s reasonable. I must find out more about what happened to her former Bishop and rumors of her mission against the Jobbites.

Opinions on an NPC
    Gildas: I’m sick of you giving me orders to suppress people who try to leave the Church. We can fix things without blood sometimes. Though, if it wasn’t for you, I wouldn’t have been activated to neutralize that ex-Nonnus woman, which allowed me to meet Layliel and her Fellowship.
    Phill
    Phill

NPC Files - Fioleaus Aventine Empty Re: NPC Files - Fioleaus Aventine

Post  Phill Thu May 31, 2012 7:38 pm

Fioleaus Aventine was killed during the Child's Eve uprising of the Cult of the Morning Star. He died at the hands of a mysterious woman who wore a decadent Venetian masque adorned with peacock feathers.

His death allowed Gildas, the Spymaster, to escape. All his secret communications with Iridiel have presumably passed to Gildas.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:47 pm