Engel

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

di immortales virtutem approbare, non adhibere debent

"Uh, actually...I was a heretic before it was 'cool'" -Hipgnostic

2 posters

NPC Files - Praefectus Aurelia

Phill
    Phill

NPC Files - Praefectus Aurelia Empty NPC Files - Praefectus Aurelia

Post  Phill Fri May 04, 2012 7:07 pm

AURELIA , Praefectus, Domina of the FCS Ludus Maximus, Michaelite Templar

Physical Description
    Sex: Female
    Size: Medium
    Clothes: Gold and black (not ostentatious) Templar armor, at all times
    Skin: Italian
    Hair, etc: Dyed blond with black roots, shoulder length framing face, scars on neck, beautiful with a strong jaw
    Bearing: Authority, but not cruel
    Actor: Current age un-photoshoped Milla Jovovich
    Physical Aspect: Godspeed

Mental Description
    Loves: Secular non-marching music, taking off her armor.
    Hates: The Dreamseed and anyone who supports them.
    Fears: Being too cold and brutal, though it is necessary; losing/preventing close relationships because of that.
    Tolerates: Templar being ‘honorable’ and stupid. She doesn’t do it, but it’s part of the culture.
    Amused by: Intricate political plans and being underestimated.
    Prejudice: Most non-military Church Officials. They’re part of the problem.
    Politics: Broke her army from Templar organization but retains ties to FCS and Fellowship of Adam. Goal is to wipe the Dreamseed (?) off the Earth.
    Level of Secret Knowledge: Military – Highest. Engel – Low. Other Supernatural – Medium (ie, Gnostics control Dreamseed, multiple types of DS).
    Mental Aspect: Backup Plans

Opinions on the PCs
    Baal: His plans don't interfere with mine, but I'm leery of him because he obviously needs to be Purified.
    Beoloth: He represents everything that's wrong with the Engel. I will not involve or engage him unless necessary.
    Cathetel: A trusted soldier. She's my most reliable scout, but she needs to be trusted and pushed to be stronger. Very fond.
    Iridiel: I have my eyes on you, child.
    Layliel: An excellent replacement for Quoriel. We work well together and I enjoy her company, though I must maintain a respectful deference - she is a holy Michaelite after all.
    Maroth: My source of hope. Without Maroth, none of our plans would work. Full support.
    Schaliel: An unexpected addition to the Engel. If he is swayed by the odd ones then he'll be a problem. If he turns out alright, then we're that much closer to victory.
    Zabbaiel: She is a problem. I know she cares for the FCS, but her instability threatens our operations. Purification might be close.

Opinions on an NPC
    Ab Caccio: Insanity. You can't [-----] the Engel. I will stop you and your plans at all costs.
    Beoloth
    Beoloth

NPC Files - Praefectus Aurelia Empty Re: NPC Files - Praefectus Aurelia

Post  Beoloth Sat May 05, 2012 12:03 am

Nice to know that the Michaelite order Templar have the same opinion of Raphaelites. Oh Irirdial! You know what to do. Say it with me. PREGNANT!!!!

.... Actually I'm a bit proud of that opinion. That is quite an achievement.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 11:22 pm