Engel

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

di immortales virtutem approbare, non adhibere debent

"Uh, actually...I was a heretic before it was 'cool'" -Hipgnostic

4 posters

There will be protests about this

Zabbaiel
    Zabbaiel

There will be protests about this Empty There will be protests about this

Post  Zabbaiel Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:56 am

The Beoloth scene was very entertaining, but am I the first to realize that the only Islamic character in the history of the series turned out to be a suicide bomber?
    Cathetel
    Cathetel

There will be protests about this Empty Re: There will be protests about this

Post  Cathetel Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:12 am

Was Beoloth Islamic? Was it ever mentioned? Someone needs to go back and re-watch the past four and a half seasons to be certain before this PR nightmare snowballs.
    Iridiel
    Iridiel
    Admin

Post  Iridiel Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:53 pm

Let the record show that, when a relationship was unable to be established with Cathetel or Gloriel, Beoloth decided to pursue a relationship with a bomb.

...with explosive results!

PS. Do I get Beoloth's powers now? Isn't it like Highlander?

PPS. IRIDIEL IS GOING TO BE SO FUCKING PISSED WHEN HE WAKES UP

PPPSBBQWTFLOL. KREUTZ IS GOING TO BE SO FUCKING PISSED WHEN IRIDIEL WAKES UP

Beoloth
    Beoloth

Post  Beoloth Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:24 pm

Yeah he hadn't gone on the path yet so he wasn't Islamic yet. I did think the same thing though. LOL Yeah Iridiel has to tell Krutz. Tuck and roll buddy. Tuck and roll.
    Zabbaiel
    Zabbaiel

Post  Zabbaiel Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:36 pm

Also, we should be wary of plagiarism suits:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:27 am