Engel

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

di immortales virtutem approbare, non adhibere debent

"Uh, actually...I was a heretic before it was 'cool'" -Hipgnostic

5 posters

How was your visit?

laylial
    laylial

How was  your visit? Empty How was your visit?

Post  laylial Tue May 29, 2012 10:34 pm

There was a lot of simultaneous bumfluffery going on, so it's easy to miss details.

Laylial, fearing the growing power of the dreamseed, asked Aurelia to train her as a templar. Aurelia supported Laylial and wished her success, but bid Laylial not to take it lightly. She could die, but fingers crossed.

Also, she had a lovely chat with Kreutz. It went a little something like this:
    Laylial: Tell me this. How come your boys can survive any battlefield, but not survive their daily lives.
    Kreutz: Meh.
    Laylial: Serathaal died. He just checked out. He's gone. He left us.
    Kreutz: He was always a selfish prick in that kind of way.
    Laylial: I don't know how to deal with them after that. What should I do?
    Kreutz: I figured if the stubborn little bastards didn't hear me, then they would feel me.
    Laylial: So just beat them?
    Kreutz: Yup.
    Laylial: I'm worried they're going to sell their souls to whatever devil catches their ear and the your best advice is to beat them into line.
    Kreutz: You want me to do it?
    Beoloth
    Beoloth

How was  your visit? Empty Re: How was your visit?

Post  Beoloth Wed May 30, 2012 12:09 am

and thats exactly how it happened
    Phill
    Phill

Post  Phill Wed May 30, 2012 7:18 pm

Cool. I missed this conversation, so thanks for posting it!
    Zabbaiel
    Zabbaiel

Post  Zabbaiel Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:39 pm

We should do this from now on. I think we miss a lot of other people's stories when we break off like we do. I am much of an audience member as I am a player in these sort of games. Below is my story.

Zabbaiel went down to the Himmel construction site to see how all the recent events effected it. Construction was at a dead halt and the following conversation ensued:

Zabbaiel: WTF! WHY IS NOBODY WORKING! GET BACK TO WORK!
    Peon: Uh, we don't have any materials...
    Zabbaiel: WHO THE FUCK IS IN CHARGE HERE?!!?!?!
    Quoriel: I am, would you like to make out with me?
    Zabbaiel: WHY ARE THERE NO MATERIALS!?!?!?!
    Quoriel: The economy has collapsed due to GM fiat. It is impossible to trade now, you need more pylons. Would you like to make out with me?
    Zabbaiel: YOU NEED TO TAKE THE MONEY WE HAVE AND GO TO WHERE WE WERE GETTING RESOURCES FROM AND HAND THEM THE MONEY AND TAKE THE RESOURCES!?!?!?!?!?
    Quoriel: You are being too reasonable Zabbaiel, let me change the subject. Why are we building this Himmel when we could just go to Roma Aeturna and take that shitshow over? We are politically powerful, we could totally do that and avoid all of this trouble? Also, would you like to make out with me?
    Zabbaiel: IT IS IMPORTANT THAT WE MAKE THIS HIMMEL BECAUSE IT SHOWS THE COSMOS WHAT MEN CAN DO! MORE IMPORTANTLY IT SHOWS THE WORLD WHAT WE CAN DO! IF WE MAKE THIS HIMMEL WE CAN DICTATE HOW IT IS USED! WE CAN BEGIN SOMETHING NEW THAT WILL CHANGE THE FACE OF THE PLANET AND WE WILL NOT FALL VICTIM TO VANITY LIKE THE CHURCH HAS DONE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    Quoriel: God... it's like you don't agree with me or something. Ugh, will you make out with me?
    Zabbaiel: I RESPECT YOUR OPINION. THE WORLD STILL NEEDS PEOPLE LIKE YOU.
    Quoriel: Cool! So we make out now?
    Zabbaiel: WHAT-
    Barsiel: WTFOMGBBQIMAGUNNAKILLQUORIEL!!!!!!!!!!

Iridiel
    Iridiel
    Admin

Post  Iridiel Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:21 pm

Pretty sure everyone knows what happened with Solomon, but here's a brief overview:

Iridiel: Don't be a dick.
    Solomon: I'm a dick.
    Iridiel: I'll have Maroth kill you so you stop being a dick.
    Solomon: KAY
    Maroth brutally murders Solomon.
    Iridiel resurrects Solomon.
    Solomon: Neutral
    Iridiel: Cool

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:48 am