Engel

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

di immortales virtutem approbare, non adhibere debent

"Uh, actually...I was a heretic before it was 'cool'" -Hipgnostic

Dreams

Dreamseed
    Dreamseed

Dreams              Empty Dreams

Post  Dreamseed Fri May 25, 2012 3:47 pm

Raining, so must get inside. My fingers hurt, but I have an apple! I like apples. The Costas won't let me sleep in the stable again, so I'll have to find some sort of cover. An outcropping near the Church! I've used it before. I rush through the square, past the fountain, past Mean ole Moretti's bakery. Finally, I'm safe until the rains calm down.

Yay, no rain! Yay, apple!

It's a little rotten, but it's a better find than what I usually get. Mmm. Wish I had more, I should save some. I'm sad now. Some yelling inside, I don't like yelling =(

There's a loud noise as someone exits the Church. I huddle up so they don't see me, the acolytes here often make fun of me. Please don't see me, please don't see me, please don't-

"Boy, what are you doing?"

"I had an apple" Please don't let him yell at me.

"Where are your parents?"
    The man was big, dark, a solid giant of black metal and an angry face.

"They left me" I didn't know when or why.."The Costas took care of me since I was a baby, but when Mama Costa died, Papa Costa said I couldn't stay there anymore."

"You're not seriously considering what I think you are...are you, Felix?"
    Another giant! Not as scary, but there were two.
    "Quiet, Umfridus. This one is weak, but he will fulfill our quota. He's better off, anyways." I don't want to be a quota Sad

"Come, little one. Come with me to Roma Æturna."

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:30 pm