Engel

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

di immortales virtutem approbare, non adhibere debent

"Uh, actually...I was a heretic before it was 'cool'" -Hipgnostic

2 posters

Press Release for Popular 'Engel' actor being arrested

Iridiel
    Iridiel
    Admin

Press Release for Popular 'Engel' actor being arrested Empty Press Release for Popular 'Engel' actor being arrested

Post  Iridiel Wed May 16, 2012 2:59 pm

The blonde-haired, blue-eyed, 'Serathaal' has been arrested for masturbating. And being drunk. And vandalizing cars. In public. In the morning.

Mason Curray, 26, was arrested Thursday morning by the San Diego Police Department in Southern California and the earliest reports detailing the incident suggest it was one hell of a day already for the cast and crew of the popular show 'Engel'

Police say he was described as "in his underwear" when the first 911 calls were made.

San Diego Police Department Lieutenant Andrew Green tells a local NBC affiliate that Mason was found masturbating in public, vandalizing cars and possibly under the influence of an unknown substance at around 11:30 am on Thursday. Authorities detained him at the intersection of Ingraham Street and Riviera Drive in San Diego, only a stone’s throw from the Pacific Ocean.

This has caused quite an uproar from the 'Engel' community, as Serrathaal's character was suddenly killed off with little to no explanation on the matter.

"It just doesn't make sense," says Claire Carrywood, "He was one of my favorite characters, despite his shenanigans."

Within minutes of the news of his arrest being released on Friday, the producer issued a statement. Karl Phinley published an one-paragraph press release, but did not touch on the topic of arrest. Instead, Phinley says, “Mason Curray was unfortunately hospitalized yesterday suffering from exhaustion, dehydration and malnutrition."

"He is now receiving medical care and is focused on getting better. The past two weeks have taken a severe emotional toll on all of us, Mason especially, and that toll manifested itself in an unfortunate incident yesterday," added Karl.

Speaking on behalf of the San Diego PD, Lt. Green also made an announcment. NBC reports she described Curray as acting “very strange,” but when your charges include public masturbation and auto vandalism a few feet from the shores of the Pacific while stumbling incoherently on a Thursday night, that’s pretty much a given.

"He was no problem for the police department, however, during the evaluation we learned that we probably needed to take care of him," Green explained to the media. "He claimed to be out of fate points, and continued to yell to passersby that he was out of ammo. Officers detained him and transferred him to a local medical facility for further evaluation and treatment."

An anonymous cast member of 'Engel' had this to say, "I didn't care much for his character. I hope he dies in an Inferno."
    Zabbaiel
    Zabbaiel

Press Release for Popular 'Engel' actor being arrested Empty Re: Press Release for Popular 'Engel' actor being arrested

Post  Zabbaiel Wed May 16, 2012 6:42 pm

Dude. So on the same page right now. I'm just about to post an Engel actor's rumor mill topic.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:02 pm