Engel

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

di immortales virtutem approbare, non adhibere debent

"Uh, actually...I was a heretic before it was 'cool'" -Hipgnostic

Iridiel's Journal #41

Iridiel
    Iridiel
    Admin

Iridiel's Journal #41 Empty Iridiel's Journal #41

Post  Iridiel Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:23 pm

Neutral

I've upset her. By telling her the truth, I've betrayed her faith in the church. I never meant to do that. I only wanted her to know that she's a good person, despite all the nonsense propaganda the church spread. I'll have to apologize next time I see her.

Our baby is coming soon, I can tell based on what I can see going on in her body. I'm excited, but I can't help but wonder if my parents felt the same way when I was in my mother's womb. Did they think of names? Did they think about what I would become? Did they intend to abandon me?

I was too young to remember, but after reading the documents regarding my 'conscription' I can only wonder.
    -Name: Unknown, Gender: Male, Approx. Age: 3, Hair: White, Eyes: Red, Parents: Unknown. Additional Notes: Child suffers from albinism; found huddling from the rain near the Church of Potenza. Taken by Felix to make up for numbers lost when a grieving parent put his promised tribute to the torch.

Unknown. Are they alive now? If so, where are they? I wonder if they would keep me now, after everything I've done.

For some reason, Lucio is the only name I can think of. I'll ask Claudia if she'll allow me to name the child Lucio. I promised her I would keep them safe, and I will.

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 4:17 am