Engel

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

di immortales virtutem approbare, non adhibere debent

"Uh, actually...I was a heretic before it was 'cool'" -Hipgnostic

3 posters

Protocol 3

theAshen

Protocol 3 Empty Protocol 3

Post  theAshen Tue May 08, 2012 8:55 pm

The four rivers of Eden flow to me. The tree of paradise bespeaks the sins of the fallen. I must cull their wings for they are not fit to don majestic symbols of Elohim. I slaughter the four abominations with a song of fury and my fiery blade in praise of Adonai! Amongst them hides a faithful, a true messenger of Yahweh. Go forth prophet of Isaiah and expound against the dangers of the Fruit of Good and Evil!

FROM THE LOG OF BAPTIST *REDACTED*:
    DATE - *REDACTED*
    TIME - *REDACTED*
    LOCATION - *REDACTED*
    It appears my initial assumptions were proven correct. The chain of progression was once again broken and the borders of the five *REDACTED* were severely weakened. The Ashen was unfortunately not in a comatose state this time, so the damage was extreme compared to the last occurrence. I was luckily visiting Gratianopel at the time and was able to intervene. I have been assigned to the Zohar project until this *REDACTED* situation has been resolved. I am quite excited! To think how deep I will be able to pierce the veil with all of the resources at my disposal now! My *REDACTED* research will grow tenfold! I should not even begin to think of my own pet projects though. The Ashen in itself holds so many conundrums and pleasures. It would appear that it has been bred as some sort of assassin, although all of the *REDACTED* equipment it has been furnished with would show otherwise. It must be past the early testing phases as well because Frieburg is a long way to travel from *REDACTED* for any preliminary experiments. The Engel there must have offended the *REDACTED* greatly to deserve this punishment. It was during their deaths that the metaphysical *REDACTED* punctured. The Ashen was systematically *REDACTED* the Engel when its monitors began to exhibit the same *REDACTED* phenomenon as the last occurrence. At first it would look like this would not interfere with the purification, but the Ashen spared the Raphaelite after brutally destroying the other four Engel of the Frieburg fellowship. The Baptists monitoring the situation stated that the Ashen could not stop speaking of the Raphaelite’s “Ohr”. I must *REDACTED* this word. After the battle went awry, the Ashen proceeded in a southeastern course. There was no way to utilize my *REDACTED* procedure. I instead recommended we employ the *REDACTED* Michael. The *REDACTED* disapproved of this measure, but instead recommended we *REDACTED* *REDACTED* *REDACTED* Azrael. I was quite surprised by this move especially since I always thought *REDACTED* *REDACTED* *REDACTED* *REDACTED* *REDACTED* *REDACTED* *REDACTED* *REDACTED* *REDACTED* *REDACTED* *REDACTED* *REDACTED* *REDACTED* *REDACTED* Saraqael. After the remote activation, *REDACTED* *REDACTED* *REDACTED* *REDACTED* *REDACTED* *REDACTED* *REDACTED* *REDACTED* *REDACTED* *REDACTED* *REDACTED* *REDACTED* *REDACTED* *REDACTED* *REDACTED*. Once the Ashen was back in our custody, we sent in the Grimriders to Friedburg to obtain the Raphaelite. We were unable to locate him due to a conflict with Briesgau over some pesky antediluvian territory. We are satisfied that the Engel is dead because our monitors show no vital signs. Azrael must *REDACTED* *REDACTED* *REDACTED* *REDACTED* *REDACTED* *REDACTED* *REDACTED* *REDACTED* *REDACTED* *REDACTED* *REDACTED* *REDACTED* *REDACTED* *REDACTED* *REDACTED*. I was quite enthralled by the whole chain of events. I can not wait to move to *REDACTED*. I am so enthusiastic.
    Cathetel
    Cathetel

Protocol 3 Empty Re: Protocol 3

Post  Cathetel Tue May 08, 2012 9:31 pm

Shocked I don't know what's going on here, but I think I like it. And that I'm scared by it. And that I like that also.
    Iridiel
    Iridiel
    Admin

Post  Iridiel Tue May 08, 2012 10:49 pm

I like the part where he says *REDACTED*
    Cathetel
    Cathetel

Post  Cathetel Tue May 08, 2012 10:55 pm

Iridiel wrote:I like the part where he says *REDACTED*

I like to imagine it as a sound, like a record skipping or a typewriter..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:38 am