Engel

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

di immortales virtutem approbare, non adhibere debent

"Uh, actually...I was a heretic before it was 'cool'" -Hipgnostic

3 posters

Error 3263827

theAshen

Error 3263827 Empty Error 3263827

Post  theAshen Tue May 01, 2012 10:05 pm

I was created in His image. That is my design. The path of the Unending One chains me to all realms. That is my duty. The ten trees of Ein Sof bring nothingness and infinity. That is my purpose. I am Zohar.

FROM THE LOG OF BAPTIST *REDACTED*:
    DATE - *REDACTED*
    TIME - *REDACTED*
    LOCATION - *REDACTED*
    Subject code name: “The Ashen”, original Engel name: *REDACTED*is now in stable condition. I have not found the origin of the mental collapse, but they were right to call me away from Mount Sauvage so that I may apply my revolutionary theories on *REDACTED* induced fatigue. Although the subject does not suffer from anything similar to the breakdown that will naturally occur from repeatedly switching to and from a higher state of consciousness, the subject definitively exhibits signs of contacting a higher plane. I was able to stabilize the subject through *REDACTED*. I am still currently unsure of the nature of this connection though. My fellow Baptists assigned to this project have jealously guarded their knowledge and have pushed me to fix the situation without their help. I can surely say that the subject is no normal *REDACTED*. I included in my report that I believe such an incident will happen again. I will surely be assigned to this project on a permanent basis soon.
    Iridiel
    Iridiel
    Admin

Error 3263827 Empty Re: Error 3263827

Post  Iridiel Wed May 02, 2012 1:49 pm

Ashy Larry's triumphant return!
    Phill
    Phill

Error 3263827 Empty Re: Error 3263827

Post  Phill Thu May 03, 2012 7:39 pm

And so it begins...

Sponsored content