Engel

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

di immortales virtutem approbare, non adhibere debent

"Uh, actually...I was a heretic before it was 'cool'" -Hipgnostic

The Adventures of Hai-Shulud: Episode 7

Hai-Shulud
    Hai-Shulud

The Adventures of Hai-Shulud: Episode 7 Empty The Adventures of Hai-Shulud: Episode 7

Post  Hai-Shulud Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:40 pm

The scene is set in a lush valley filled with a strange assortment of trees. Redwoods are visible alongside tropical trees, as well as pines. Something massive is moving towards Hai-Shulud from deep within the forest.

Imagine, if you will, Hai-Shulud stomping around when he's talking.

"Whoooooooo.....daaaaaaaaaarrrressssss...." The low voice growls the inquiry as the source is finally seen. It is a giant humanoid being standing about 30 feet tall, with skin as black as pitch, and eyes as white as snow. His head twitches and looks around, as if he were trying to see or scan the area. It is a Nephilim, although he does not burn like his brethren.

"OHEYBUDDY. WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? LOL." Tamar is frightened and attempts to hide from the Nephilim's gaze, even though he appears to be blind.

"You..arrrrrrrrrree...loooooooud. Mmmmmmmm...leave meeeeeee orrrrr die."

"WHOA NOW LET'S TAKE A STEP BACK LOL. WE'RE ALL FRIENDS HERE, RIGHT NEVILLE?"

"...You speak my name? Mmmmmm...what are you?"

"HAI-SHULUD LOL. WE MET ONCE BEFORE AT THAT DREAMSEED-NEPHILIM MIXER IN VENICE. EVERYONE HAD COSTUMES ON, BUT I WAS THE GIANT BEETLE."

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:53 pm