di immortales virtutem approbare, non adhibere debent

"Uh, actually...I was a heretic before it was 'cool'" -Hipgnostic

    So that's the plan...

    Share
    avatar
    laylial

    Posts : 44
    Join date : 2012-04-29

    So that's the plan...

    Post  laylial on Mon May 21, 2012 2:28 pm

    If our enemies want to die, we save them.

    If there is a plot to make us look like terrorist, we blow up a building.

    If an Ab wants to eliminate the very people that we hunt, we kill her.




    avatar
    Iridiel
    Admin

    Posts : 83
    Join date : 2012-04-27

    Re: So that's the plan...

    Post  Iridiel on Mon May 21, 2012 2:36 pm

    Get in quietly, break out violently

    I am quite pleased with our accomplishments.
    avatar
    Cathetel

    Posts : 47
    Join date : 2012-04-27

    Re: So that's the plan...

    Post  Cathetel on Mon May 21, 2012 8:31 pm

    Cold-war espionage and infiltration they said... It'll be subtle and stealthy they said...



    Is it unheard of for an Engel to request purification out of sheer embarrassment? I think I may qualify.
    avatar
    Beoloth

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2012-04-27

    Re: So that's the plan...

    Post  Beoloth on Tue May 22, 2012 1:30 am

    Hey I was perfectly quiet and espionage. You guys though man... Can't take you anywhere.
    avatar
    Iridiel
    Admin

    Posts : 83
    Join date : 2012-04-27

    Re: So that's the plan...

    Post  Iridiel on Tue May 22, 2012 12:24 pm

    Is there another part to your session Beoloth? Or are we all wrapped up?

    /continues to prance around in Merkabah
    avatar
    Zabbaiel

    Posts : 38
    Join date : 2012-04-30

    Re: So that's the plan...

    Post  Zabbaiel on Tue May 22, 2012 3:46 pm

    Beoloth wrote:Hey I was perfectly quiet and espionage. You guys though man... Can't take you anywhere.

    You blew up a building.
    avatar
    Cathetel

    Posts : 47
    Join date : 2012-04-27

    Re: So that's the plan...

    Post  Cathetel on Tue May 22, 2012 4:09 pm

    Beoloth wrote:Hey I was perfectly quiet and espionage. You guys though man... Can't take you anywhere.

    avatar
    Beoloth

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2012-04-27

    Re: So that's the plan...

    Post  Beoloth on Wed May 23, 2012 12:11 am

    Yes but they don't know I blew up the building that's the important part. LOL Yes Matt that should finish my session.
    avatar
    laylial

    Posts : 44
    Join date : 2012-04-29

    Re: So that's the plan...

    Post  laylial on Wed May 23, 2012 1:27 am

    Beoloth wrote:Yes but they don't know I blew up the building that's the important part.

    Between THE CAMERAS IN THE HIMMEL and being noticably absent from shonen-esque combat, I would disagree.


    Last edited by laylial on Wed May 23, 2012 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Beoloth

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2012-04-27

    Re: So that's the plan...

    Post  Beoloth on Wed May 23, 2012 1:39 am

    laylial wrote:
    Beoloth wrote:Yes but they don't know I blew up the building that's the important part.

    Between THE CAMERAS IN THE HIMMEL and being noticably absent from shonen-esque combat and, I would disagree.

    You forget I was still in disguise and it wasn't rolled against to be discovered so no they didn't know it was Beoloth. Just some unknown Gabrielite.
    avatar
    Zabbaiel

    Posts : 38
    Join date : 2012-04-30

    Re: So that's the plan...

    Post  Zabbaiel on Wed May 23, 2012 6:30 pm

    Zabbaiel wrote:
    Beoloth wrote:Hey I was perfectly quiet and espionage. You guys though man... Can't take you anywhere.

    You blew up a building.

    Let me rephrase that. You started a war.
    avatar
    Phill

    Posts : 90
    Join date : 2012-04-27
    Location : Atziluth

    Re: So that's the plan...

    Post  Phill on Wed May 23, 2012 7:39 pm

    That remains to be seen.

    Beoloth also took some secret actions that were not mentioned at the table, so don't suppose things just yet.

    For my two-cents, it was Iridiel and his giant beetle that really stirred the shit. I still can't even conceive of the ramifications (that don't wind up with him and everyone in Rammstein and possibly Freiburg killed without contest).


    _________________
    Awake, arise or be for ever fall’n.
    -John Milton
    avatar
    laylial

    Posts : 44
    Join date : 2012-04-29

    Re: So that's the plan...

    Post  laylial on Wed May 23, 2012 8:33 pm

    I don't even want to get into that catastra-fuck. I guess the world needs to take Iridiel's insane rambling seriously or try to kill him.
    avatar
    Iridiel
    Admin

    Posts : 83
    Join date : 2012-04-27

    Re: So that's the plan...

    Post  Iridiel on Thu May 24, 2012 11:08 am

    Phill wrote:
    For my two-cents, it was Iridiel and his giant beetle that really stirred the shit. I still can't even conceive of the ramifications (that don't wind up with him and everyone in Rammstein and possibly Freiburg killed without contest).

    Two pence none the richer!

    How deep is too deep?
    avatar
    Zabbaiel

    Posts : 38
    Join date : 2012-04-30

    Re: So that's the plan...

    Post  Zabbaiel on Fri May 25, 2012 9:25 am

    laylial wrote:I guess the world needs to take Iridiel's insane rambling seriously or try to kill him.

    Only Matt can kill Iridiel. Matt is a troll.
    avatar
    Iridiel
    Admin

    Posts : 83
    Join date : 2012-04-27

    Re: So that's the plan...

    Post  Iridiel on Fri May 25, 2012 6:49 pm

    Zabbaiel wrote:
    laylial wrote:I guess the world needs to take Iridiel's insane rambling seriously or try to kill him.

    Only Matt can kill Iridiel. Matt is a troll.


    Sponsored content

    Re: So that's the plan...

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:24 pm