Engel

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

di immortales virtutem approbare, non adhibere debent

"Uh, actually...I was a heretic before it was 'cool'" -Hipgnostic

+2
Iridiel
Cathetel
6 posters

Are you telling me I can shoot lightning arrows?

Cathetel
    Cathetel

Are you telling me I can shoot lightning arrows? Empty Are you telling me I can shoot lightning arrows?

Post  Cathetel Tue May 08, 2012 9:26 pm

Annnnd I couldn't figure out where to put this one, so here it shall go! I'm rather proud of this one! Very Happy

Are you telling me I can shoot lightning arrows? Badass10
    Cathetel
    Cathetel

Are you telling me I can shoot lightning arrows? Empty Re: Are you telling me I can shoot lightning arrows?

Post  Cathetel Tue May 08, 2012 10:54 pm

Woooow!!!! My very own spot?! Thank you!!!

Squeeeeeeeeeeee!
    Iridiel
    Iridiel
    Admin

Are you telling me I can shoot lightning arrows? Empty Re: Are you telling me I can shoot lightning arrows?

Post  Iridiel Tue May 08, 2012 10:58 pm

No problem! And you're moderator too! Great artwork btw, Phil is going to lose his shit
    Cathetel
    Cathetel

Post  Cathetel Tue May 08, 2012 11:01 pm

I noticed, thank you! Ha! I'm pretty happy with them, thank you. I gives me great pleasure to make you guys lose your shit with my doodles Wink
    laylial
    laylial

Post  laylial Wed May 09, 2012 12:59 am

That's just tits.
    Schaliel
    Schaliel

Post  Schaliel Wed May 09, 2012 10:51 pm

Again, I've puked even more rainbows!! This one is so freaking beautiful, and the expressions!! <3
    Phill
    Phill

Post  Phill Thu May 10, 2012 7:21 pm

Motherfuck.

I might have to pimp this in various RPG forums to be all:

"SUCK IT BITCHES, MY GROUP HAS A PROFESSIONAL ARTIST"

You're doing so well that I literally have no expectations of your quality anymore. It's all shatteringly excellent and my brain r brok
    Zabbaiel
    Zabbaiel

Post  Zabbaiel Fri May 11, 2012 9:52 am

I believe what Ossiel is actually trying to tell you is, "No, Cathetel. I'm trying to tell you that when you're ready, you won't have to." OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:46 pm